The newest version of Taposé has been submitted to Apple, and should be live within the next 5 business days. We’ve been working extremely hard over the past two months to improve the stability and performance of Taposé. Unfortunately, these improvements do not solve the iPad 1 memory issues like we had hoped. We decided to go ahead and submit the update since it was not clear when the iPad 1 memory issues would be resolved. Our team is still working on improvements for the iPad 1 and hope to have this figured out in the near future.
Plan Going Forward:
We will not be adding new features until the iPad 1 situation is resolved. Once it is, development for 1.1 will start. 1.1 includes features like PDF reader/markup, better zoom box (close up box), improved inking, more pen types, improved page turning, square lasso tool, better page-to-page flow, improved safari and map memory, and improved collaboration.
These are features which will really enhance the usability of Taposé, and we can’t wait to get started on them.
Version 1.0.4 Updates:
Please see the new and more helpful tutorial for improved features.
– Changed page swipe. Swipe on edge of iPad to turn pages
– Adding & deleting Sticky Notes improved
– Removed “Trash Can” for deleting media. Replaced with “x” button
– Changed default home page in browser for faster load time
– New Slide Bar button to be more intuitive
– New icon
– Retina graphics
– New Journal covers
– Changed Navigation bar color to be less “black”
– Check box status should be saved when closing Journals now
– Tutorial was broken on live Appstore version. Fixed
– PDF export bug fixed
Performance & Stability Improvements (iPad 2 and 3):
– Stability issues and crashes should be fixed
– Overall responsiveness increased
– Memory management improved